We provide support for theme installation & setup to ensure that all themes’ features are working as advertised and as shown in the DEMO site.
Our support doesn’t cover:
- Theme customizations or modifications (including CSS, HTML, PHP and JS) – they can be purchased as a separate service.
- Themes we didn’t create, including premade layouts provided with Divi.
- General WordPress questions – WordPress is an open-source software we don’t support. To solve your issues, please visit WordPress.org forums.
- Third-party plugins – in case of plugins, any issues should be solved with their respective authors.
- Issues arising from user modifications to the theme’s code, styling or functionality.
- Hosting configuration – these issues must be raised with your hosting provider.
- WordPress and Hosting errors (500, 501, 502, 503, 504, etc.) – there may be a plethora of causes of these errors. The best way to solve them is by contacting your hosting provider or googling the particular error number.