This page aims to help you understand the type of license that is bound to an item. A license grants you the non-transferable right to use and incorporate the item you purchased in a personal or commercial project.
By default all products sold on Divi Cake are covered under the Single Use License Terms (below), however the Author reserves the right to specify any license terms they wish. In that case the product will be governed by their license terms.
Single Use License Terms
- Your use of the purchased item is limited to use on one live website and one for development.
- You may use the purchased item on a personal or commercial project.
- The purchased items must not be resold or redistributed. They must also not be incorporated into a piece of work that is intended to be resold or redistributed.
- Many times, themes or plugins contain licensed components. Those components must only be used within the purchased item. Please also refer to the specific components usage terms and guidelines.
- If you have questions about Single Use License Terms, please contact us here.
Author Specific License Terms
- Each Divi Cake Author reserves the right to declare their own product license terms.
- If specified, the Author will clarify their license terms within the product description on the page.
- If you have questions about Author Specific License Terms or you would like to sell a product with multiple license options, please contact us here and we would be happy to accommodate your needs.
Subscribe today for the latest themes, layouts, and plugins!
No spam ever. Only occasional sales and updates.