Our goal is to make the submission process as seamless as possible.
Divi Cake enforces these guidelines to ensure only the highest quality Divi items are for sale in the Marketplace. Following the guidelines described on this page will increase the chances of your item being approved, especially as a new Author.
- Items must be built using the latest stable version of Divi and WordPress.
- Items must be of high design quality, and not look like out-of-the-box Divi.
- Items must not contain nudity, profanity, or anything else that may be considered offensive.
- Items should be rigorously proofread and be as free from spelling and grammatical errors as reasonably possible.
Submitting to Divi Cake
- Item must be mostly unique and not a direct rip-off of another item on Divi Cake.
- Item description must contain accurate and appropriate information.
- All third party assets used should be listed.
- The live demo link must represent the final destination URL and not use any URL shorteners.
- The live demo must be exactly the same as the item for sale.
- The live demo must be free of errors and load within a reasonable timeframe.
- The live demo should not contain any ads, affiliate links, or links to other websites or pages that are not related to the live demo.
- The live demo should not contain any other purchasing options other than one to Divi Cake.
- All code should be properly formatted and follow WordPress standard practices.
- All CSS should be appropriately named and be designed to be as minimal as possible.
- When minified assets are provided, the non-minified versions are recommended to be included whenever possible.
Items must display properly on desktop and mobile devices.
All items should be updated regularly to the latest version of Divi. Outdated items and items that are no longer compatible may be removed from Divi Cake.
Licenses and Attribution
- If you wish to offer your product under a license under something other than the Divi Cake default license, simply explain how the licensing for your item works in the Product Description.
- Third-party assets included in your item must be properly licensed and/or free for commercial use.
- Documentation for third-party assets used in your item must be included, or available online.
Subscribe today for the latest themes, layouts, and plugins!
No spam ever. Only occasional sales and updates.