Squishy Pricing Tables
Squishy Pricing Tables
Nice and Original Pricing Tables for your informal and modern websites.
This layout is a Pricing section with an original tables design. Every table has a circular shape and on hovering will change the border radius like a squishy ball; you can also customize the design by toggling modular Css classes.
The zip file includes:
- .JSON file
- Layout Screenshot
- Readme file
This layout is a Pricing section made of four rows:
– 1st Row: Two tabs layout for Desktop/Tab/Mobile;
– 2nd Row: Three tabs layout for Desktop;
– 3rd Row: Three tabs layout for Tab/Mobile;
– Code Row: A Code Module in which is stored all the advanced css to make the design properly work.
By toggling the classes below you will have good margins of customizations without having to touch the css code; however if you need to customize further you can modify the css both in the Row/Module Advanced Settings and in the last Code Module added in the section in which is stored all the advanced css.
– ‘heading_icon‘ -> Toggling this class the heading icon will be shown or not. It has been designed as a background icon so as not to be too invasive in the overall design but you can edit both the icon (we use ETModules font family for ET Icons) and the design (color, font-size etc.) in the ‘:after’ custom css of each single tab.
– ‘labelled‘ -> Toggling this class you can make visible or not the labels of each tab. You can customize the text and background color directly in the ‘:before’ custom css of each single tab (obiously if you want to show just one label you have to activate this class for the pricing module, then you will remove the ‘content’ property in the ‘:before’ of the tabs for which you don’t want to show the label).
– ‘custom_bullet‘ -> This class if active will transform the default list bullets in ET Icons (by default “\51” and “\52” but you can change these values in the Code module under ‘List Bullet Style’ section).
We offer a basic support that includes:
a) fixes of any display problems;
b) one minor design improvement. This can involve a specific part of the layout and in a way that the improvement doesn’t change the global design: could be for example moving a label or the heading icon, or change the icon itself or even making any changes that are not upsetting compared to the original design;
The time needed to get support may vary; any fixes will be supported in about 1/2 days while for the improvement support the time needed will be from 1 to 5 days.
NOTE: If you see display issues about the bullet list icons please check in the Code module (List Bullet Style section) that the content has one backward slash preceding the icon code (alphanumeric or numeric): in our case the list bullet icons should be respectively “\52” and “\51”!
Product Support & Contact Information
If you have any support related or other questions, please contact How i-Divi t via the form located on their Author Profile.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Get Email Updates (It's Free)