Our goal is to make the submission process as seamless as possible.
Divi Cake enforces these guidelines to ensure only the highest quality Divi items are for sale in the Marketplace. Following the guidelines described on this page will increase the chances of your item being approved, especially as a new Author. Divi Cake will approve products at our sole discretion based on whether we believe the product will be of interest to our customers and provide meaningful value.
Our marketplace is based on a win-win relationship with Divi creators.
Divi Cake was the first community marketplace for Divi add-ons. We have worked hard to provide maximum exposure for our sellers by attaining high position in search results. We do not require you to only sell with Divi Cake. You are free to sell on other markets or on your own site. However, given the investment that we have made, we hope that you understand that we do not allow links in your product description or on your demo page that allow the customer to purchase from any source other than Divi Cake. Any attempt to use Divi Cake as a way to generate traffic that leads to sales from a site other than Divi Cake may result in the removal of your products from our store and forfeiture of commissions.
- Items must be built using the latest stable version of Divi and WordPress.
- Items must be of high design quality, and not look like out-of-the-box Divi.
- Items must not contain nudity, profanity, or anything else that may be considered offensive.
- Items should be rigorously proofread and be as free from spelling and grammatical errors as reasonably possible.
- The minimum price for any item on Divi Cake is $4.99.
- The price on your products on Divi Cake must not be higher than the price on those same products on your site or any other marketplace.
Write Top Quality Product Descriptions
- The most successful Divi Cake Authors put just as much care into presenting and describing their products as they do designing them. Your description must accurately describe the product and entice the customer to buy it.
- You should include screenshots of the product in the description.
- If you use a license key or a license that is different from the Divi Cake standard license, you must provide a very clear description with instructions to obtain the license.
Submitting to Divi Cake
- Item must be mostly unique and may not infringe on the intellectual property rights of another item on Divi Cake or any other website.
- Item description must contain accurate and appropriate information. The description needs to provide enough information to explain the product to a potential customer. Screenshots are very helpful.
- Product description may not contain any affiliate links or links to your website.
- All third party assets used should be listed.
- The live demo link must represent the final destination URL and not use any URL shorteners.
- The live demo must be exactly the same as the item for sale.
- The live demo must be free of errors and load within a reasonable timeframe.
- The live demo may not contain any ads, affiliate links, or links to other websites or pages that are not related to the live demo.
- The live demo may not contain any other purchasing options other than one to Divi Cake.
- All code should be properly formatted and follow WordPress standard practices.
- All CSS should be appropriately named and be designed to be as minimal as possible.
- When minified assets are provided, the non-minified versions are recommended to be included whenever possible.
Items must display properly on desktop and mobile devices.
All items should be updated regularly to the latest version of Divi. Outdated items and items that are no longer compatible may be removed from Divi Cake.
Licenses and Attribution
- If you wish to offer your product under a license under something other than the Divi Cake default license, simply explain how the licensing for your item works in the Product Description.
- Third-party assets included in your item must be properly licensed and/or free for commercial use.
- Documentation for third-party assets used in your item must be included, or available online.
Get Email Updates (It's Free)