Be A Guest Blogger
Divi Cake has grown a lot from the day we launched back in 2017. We have hundreds of thousands of people visiting Divi Cake each year. Starting from January 2022, Divi Cake is now accepting guest posts.
Benefits of Guest Blogging
Guest blogging is a great way to get your content in front of new audiences, generate backlinks, and increase your traffic. This is also a great way to build your personal brand and establish yourself as an expert in your field. It can also lead to opportunities for collaborations with other bloggers or brands in the future.
Every month thousands of people with different expertise and skills visit Divi Cake. At Divi Cake you can write about:
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Social Media
- Project and Team Management
PS: based on our analytics data of last 4+ years (since 2017) we have found that “how-to” or “Tutorial” posts and comparison of different WordPress plugins have outperformed other posts.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an article to Divi Cake, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- Guest posts must be your original work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source. Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of Divi Cake.
- You may share a link to the posts you have written on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions.
- Divi Cake reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Divi Cake reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once we officially post a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- All posts submitted to Divi Cake become the property of Divi Cake. Divi Cake reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any notice to the Guest Post writer, to refuse publication, edit, remove, or take any other action related to a Guest Post.
- By providing a Guest Post to Divi Cake, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Divi Cake website or company.
- You agree to our Terms of Service as updated from time to time.